Tuesday 24 March 2015

Heat Holder Tight and Socks

A nice company sent me and my sister some Heat Holder tights to review. They also sent my Mummy some fluffy socks too.

Mummy says that "Heat Holders are the ultimate thermal brand as their average tog rating for thermal wear is 2.34 tog". That's very warm.

Our tights were black and very stretchy, I like that they are black as we can wear them with lots of things. On the Heat Holders website, they also sell lots of different colours. I liked the pink socks they had too.

When I tried my tights on, I could instantly feel inside that they were very warm and comfy. It's still very cold, and so we wore them to school one day and I felt much warmer running around the playground than I do in my normal tights. I also wore them with a skirt and top when we went for a walk to the woods and they kept my feet and legs very warm in my welly boots.

I would recommend these to my friends and to other children. If I saw them in a shop I would ask Mummy to buy them for me because they are amazing at keeping you warm in the winter and they look cool too.

Mummy said that the heat holder socks kept her feet lovely and warm too, and really helped at night time when she had cold feet in bed and when she was working in her office in the day. She has been wearing them a lot. She said that they keep her feet seven times warmer than the average cotton sock!

There are other products in the Heat Holder range for children like socks, slipper socks and girls tights. As it is quite a shivery start to Spring, we have been enjoying wearing our Heat Holder tights a lot! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...