Sunday 9 December 2012

My Very Busy Week.

This week has been very busy!

I have been doing lots at school and at home. Here are some of the things I have done this week:

Saturday 1st December 2012
Today I was so excited because it's the first day of advent, which means that we get to get our advent calendars out. In the evening two elves came to visit us from Santa to make sure were both being good for Mummy and Daddy. My sister's elf was called Angel Snowflake and mine was called Holly Star. She came to visit me last year and I love her so much.

Sunday 2nd December 2012
Today I went to church with Mummy and I got to light the first advent candle at church - it was really exciting. After church we went to a Christmas Lunch with Daddy's work. I had soup, roast dinner and vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce. My lunch was delicious and on the way home I fell asleep!


Wednesday 5th December 2012
Today when I woke up I was so excited because it was snowing. Snow is my favourite weather and so I couldn't wait to play in it. There was not very much snow though and soon it all disappeared so I hope that it will come back so I can build a snowman.

Friday 7th December
Today was a great day at school because we had our School Christmas Fair. I met someone very exciting - Father Christmas! and I also ate lots of cakes and sweets, and did some crafts, and had my face painted. I loved our Christmas Fair but the best thing I loved was meeting Father Christmas.


Saturday 8th December
We have a pink Christmas tree that goes in our room at Christmas, and today Daddy got it down from the loft and me and my sister Boo decorated the tree. We love our tree. Daddy Calls it 'the tree that christmas threw up on' - I don't know why. Today I have not been feeling well but I sat and watched Strictly Come Dancing snuggled under a blanket to make me feel better, and I also watched The Snowman and Father Christmas. I love Christmas films.



5 comments:

  1. I'm going to get my son to read your great blog because he has just started his own blog (he is 6). Loved all your photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I would like to read his blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great week, and I LOVE your pink Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas tree is really nice! I'm so sad that December is over... I found your blog on Kids Club and was really impressed when I saw your blog. Your poems are excellent.
    From Jessica at http://reviewsbyachild.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://mychildrensbookreview.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...