Saturday 1 August 2015

Grade One Piano Exam

This term I have been preparing for my Grade One Piano Exam. It has been really hard work and has taken a lot of practice. I was a little bit worried about it to start off with, but I did lots and lots of practice and practiced at School and at Home and day by day I felt more confident about the exam and the pieces I was playing sounded better.

I took my Grade One piano exam just before the end of term. I don't know the result yet but I feel proud that I persevered and practiced as much as I could and I think I am better at playing piano now than I was. Here is a short video of me practicing one of the pieces called "Na krimitku".

Do you play a musical instrument?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a very good piano player Betsy Lou! You were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...